To integrate the E-Commerce team for DEEPLY in Oporto, we are looking for:
E-COMMERCE STORE MANAGER (M/F)
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for the content implementation planned for the website and the correct functioning of the e-commerce processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Owner of the e-commerce back office platform, being able to manage:
- Content: categories, menu, landing pages, banners and copies, CMS;
- Product: product sorting, sorting rules, searchandising, prices, attributes, tags;
- Commercial: promotions, vouchers, cart rules;
- Audiences: adapt content and offer to different markets and audiences;
Owner of the e-commerce processes:
- Masterdata file and price lists management;
- Stock analysis and update;
- Payments, invoicing, returns, refunds, logistics and transport control and coordination with 3rd parties.
- Strong focus on the details and perfectionist DNA;
- Analytical skills to evaluate the best performance;
- Strong expertise in e-commerce back office management (2/3 years);
- Language: English required;
- Proactive, multitasker, resolutive, teamworker.