For integration in Business Information Technology team, at Sonae, we are looking for:
MANAGEMENT CONTROL TECHNICIANS (M/F)
We are looking for Management Control Technicians to join our IT Office Team to carry out activities related to analyzes of business support, namely related to operating accounts and capitals employed and / or other topics relevant to the performance of the business. Produce management information for management, such as account reports, fulfilling the normal and institutional reporting schedule to assist decision making.
- Analyze, reconcile and systematize accounting information of costs (P&L) and investments (assets) to provide services to the business areas, in a management perspective and from different sources;
- Strengthen the daily management of the business following the trends and anticipating disruptions by forecasting and controlling costs and investments;
- Define and prepare internal accounting principles, performance metrics and reports with key financial and operational data;
- Develop, define and maintain internal control mechanisms regarding actual and targeted figures;
- Monitor, analyze and communicate economic and financial indicators on a recurring basis (typically monthly), providing Spend input for corporate finance accounting.
SKILLS WE VALUE:
- Degree in Economics / Management area;
- Proficiency in English;
- High analytical, quantitative and synthesis ability;
- Strong knowledge of informatics tools including MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Access);
- Intellectual curiosity, motivated, creativity, pro-activity, initiative, with an excellent sense of prioritization and timing, organizational and planning capacity, communication and relational skills;
- A strong desire to learn, willingness to share knowledge and be comfortable working independently as well as in a team;
- Can change directions quickly to respond to new information and changing circumstances having the ability to work under pressure.