SOLUTION DESIGNER_SOLUTIONS & STORES OPERATIONS (M/F)
Sonae is Portugal’s largest retailer with a success story of more than 30 years. We are looking for talented technologists to help us in Sonae BIT, to revolutionize the whole shopping experience both in physical and digital touchpoints with our customers.
If you want to make a difference and add value in a retailer company, join us! We are looking for a bright IT Solution Architect responsible for driving and inspire the team and technology decisions for current and future development of Solutions & Store Operations.
- Coordinate an architecture team, fostering the team development and are key performance indicators
- Validate and monitor the design high-level solutions in a clear and efficient way for relevant initiatives, supporting all others when needed with focus on Digital solutions (ex: Continente On Line, Wells on Line).
- Define and manage solutions evolution/roadmap aligned with enterprise strategy incorporating technology trends and innovations;
- Involved in the early stages of feasibility, converging sooner to MVP (minimum viable product) with a preliminary project cost estimation;
- Foster and implement architecture and technology guidelines, standards and best practices.
Skills we value:
- More than 3 year of experience on IT architecture definition (mandatory)
- Knowledge of ecommerce IT solutions and architectures
- Agile practices knowledge and experience (ex: scrum)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- We believe that the root of our success lies in our people, so we will be truly committed with your professional success and happiness
- You’ll be in the forefront of innovation every single day
- We offer a unique workplace, combining the typical benefits of a large corporation with an informal and energetic startup environment
- 22 vacation days plus 5 days in a year
- Possibility of 1 remote day per week
- Life and Health insurance
- PC and phone included