To play an important role in the Sport Zone team, in Maia, we are looking for:
Junior Quality Controller (m/f)
- Follow-up of the Accessories and Equipment purchase orders (bicycles, fitness machines, inline skates, helmets, football and running accessories, etc.);
- Request and analyze the technical documentation regarding the private label products (technical files, lab tests and inspection reports and certificates) from the suppliers;
- Verify, accept, discard or reject products not meeting quality standards;
- Discuss quality issues with the product team and recommend necessary corrective action;
- Report quality issues to the product team and suppliers to help them improve and meet specified standards;
- Analyze customer claims together with the after sales department and implement corrective actions to improve the products.
- Academic background in Engineering (Chemistry; Safety; Mechanical, etc)
- Knowledge in Quality Control / Management processes;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Passion for sports;
- Availability for temporary project.
Become a part of this Team!