To integrate the Upstream Team dedicated to MO, in Maia, we are looking for:
UPSTREAM TECHNICIAN (M/F)
- Forecast planning of sales and stock needs;
- Follow up and forecast’s plan adjustments, according to sales performance and stock outs/ coverage day’s indicators, in the Warehouse;
- Daily negotiation with suppliers’ in order to manage and follow up the purchase orders;
- Participation on stock budget planning, according to his (her) account responsibility;
- Interact with commercial and product development team in order to guarantee full alignment between areas;
- Warehouse stock performance analysis (stock outs and coverage days) and define/propose sell in or sell out initiatives.
- Economics, Management, Engineer or similar degree;
- Availability for a temporary project;
- Client and objectives orientation;
- Analytical and mathematic skills;
- Domain on Microsoft Office tools (excel is mandatory);
- English fluency;
- Experience on supply chain and SQL’s knowledge would be a plus.
Become a part of this Team!