To integrate ZIPPY’s International Markets Team, in Maia, we are looking for:
International Market Manager (M/F)
Guarantee the highest business performance levels in the assigned markets, working closely with the Franchisees and their local teams as well as with the several ZIPPY areas.
- Develop the seasonal shipment plan and annual sales budget per market, controlling deviations and taking necessary measures to its fulfillment down to ebitda level;
- Develop and implement Action Plans for the markets, ensuring the compliance with the goals of each area - Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Merchandising, Supply Chain;
- Follow market trends, consumer needs and monitor ZIPPY positioning in each market, developing pricing strategy and suitable promotional activity;
- Assure a permanent commercial follow-up and frequent presence in the markets, focusing on Store Operations, Visual Merchandising and Customer Service.
- Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or in a similar area;
- Good analytical skills (advanced level of Excel);
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Advanced English skills;
- Availability to frequent travelling;
- Business oriented and fashion/ product awareness;
- Store operations knowhow and passion for fashion retail.
Come and be part of this team!
ZIPPY | HAPPY TOGETHER