To join the SoHi Team, in Santarém, we are currently looking for:
PRODUCTION MANAGER (M/F)
- Manage the daily production function, particularly planned and unplanned changes and non-standard work;
- Ensure all operational metrics are accurately captured, monitored and controlled (KPI: efficiencies, giveaway, waste, labour costs, DOT, customer complaints);
- Through the engagement of the production team, investigate and correct deviations from productivity and quality standards (KPI: productivity standards, quality standards);
- Ensure the culture of continuous improvement is maintained and developed throughout the Fresh Production hall;
- Be familiar with the company’s Health and Safety Programme and carry it out effectively;
- Progress the teams development needs using company policies and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Master degree in Engenering or Management;
- 3 years experience in food industry;
- Good communications skills;
- Adaptable and able to prioritise;
- Guidance for continuous improvement.