For integration in the Business Information Technology team, at Sonae, we are looking for:
PROJECT MANAGER – IN STORE | BAGGA & WELLS (M/F)
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Delivery – In Store Team to act as an interface between the various internal and external parties, according to the BIT project management methodologies, standards and procedures.
- Ensure the realization of activities related to the daily management of projects;
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with other internal teams or other departments at Sonae;
- Ensure the compliance within schedules, service levels and budget among projects;
- Prepare the periodic reporting activity, identifying improvement opportunities and acting in problem solving;
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications;
- Assemble and coordinate project team members, assigning individual responsibilities;
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
SKILLS WE VALUE:
- Degree in Information Systems, Management or related field;
- Ability to understand complex information and work out requirements and to work within budget limits;
- Organizational and management abilities;
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as good leadership skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong energy, motivation, curiosity and excellent teamwork;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.