For integration in Sonae’s Internal Audit team in Matosinhos, we are looking for an:
INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR (M/F)
Provide assurance to the Board that IT risks are being properly managed:
- Reviewing, analyzing and testing applications, infrastructure, processes and activities to determine that technology is resilient and controls are operating effectively;
- Assessing the capability of IT management and governance processes;
- The programs and projects developed at Sonae are effectively controlled and delivering the value to the organization;
- Making recommendations concerning the improvement of the control environment or the effectiveness of controls;
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s);
- Prepare reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner;
Work closely with the business to assist them in the definition of information systems control requirements;
Maintain a strong level of computer literacy and technology knowledge as required by the role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar areas;
- 3 years’ experience within Audit, IT, Risk or Security;
- Experience in business process analysis and auditing IT general controls;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Proficiency writing technical reports;
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity;
- Analytical and structured thinking, critical mindset and attention to detail;
- Ability to synthetize and present complex technical concepts to both IT and non-IT stakeholders;
- Ability to empathize and communicate (verbally and in written form).
- Experience in retail industry;
- Knowledge of IT audit methodologies, tools and techniques;
- IT audit or other related technical certifications (eg: ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL).