For integration in Sonae’s Internal Audit team in Matosinhos, we are looking for an:
INTERNAL AUDITOR (M/F)
Work closely with Sonae´s technology companies to provide assurance to the Board that business risks are being properly managed:
- Reviewing and analyzing processes and activities to determine that processes are resilient and controls are operating effectively;
- Making recommendations concerning the improvement of the control environment or the effectiveness of controls;
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s);
- Prepare reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner;
- Assist them in the definition of business requirements controls
Maintain an appropriate level of computer literacy and technology knowledge as required by the role.
- Degree in Computer Sciense, Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar areas;
- 3 years’ experience within project management or product development in tech industry;
- Experience in business process analysis;
- Proficiency writing technical reports;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity;
- Analytical and structured thinking, critical mindset and attention to detail;
- Ability to synthetize and present complex technical concepts to both IT and non-IT stakeholders;
- Ability to empathize and communicate (verbally and in written form).
- Knowledge of project management methodologies;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (eg.: Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience in auditing IT general controls;
- Experience in using Test-Driven Development or Behavior-Driven Development approaches and implementing scalable testing of web applications is valued.