As an e-commerce Planner you will work at SONAE MC e-commerce team and will be key in delivering our goals. This is both a strategic and analytical role with responsibilities across a wide scope: strategic planning and analysis, marketing/promotion planning and optimization, assortment management and reporting.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze historical data and current trends to develop seasonal/annual strategies, identifying risks and opportunities by business unit;
- Working closely with the business manager, analyze assortments and recommend initiatives to drive sales and maximize profitability;
- Monitor key business metrics and create reports/recaps of the business, set and manage targets by category, develop financial plans and monitor the performance of sales, inventory, campaigns and profit.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with 2 to 3 years of proven experience in an analytical and strategic role (preferably in Retail, FMCG or e-commerce);
- Self-starter, driven by results with the ability to plan, manage and follow up initiatives;
- Advanced business acumen and very strong analytical skills;
- Naturally inquisitive, highly driven, and comfortable with ambiguity;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills - ability to communicate clearly and compellingly;
- Ability to use common office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Fluent in English.
In joining our team, you'll enjoy a collaborative work environment and the exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing business within SONAE.